help with sunn dimmer pack

I know this may seem like the wrong place but these are for a band not a large theatre and I have seen lots of dimmers come over my audio work bench. Now I need help withn one that is mine now.

If anyone can, please help me. I am writing from Albuquerque. I am in search for a schematic or chip identification for a Sunn Spot dimmer pack. I have an old sunn PSR1208 8 channel 1200 watts per and need the find the numbers of all the chips on the firing cards. Mine is missing two chips on each circuit board and without them it won't talk microplex. There is a jumper inside I assume that has to be moved over so it talks microplex or 0-10 volts. The 0-10 works fine but I need to get the MPX working. I don't know it they are the same circuit boards inside as the 1200 and 600 or 300 dimmer packs but I am suspect that they are. Anyway, do you have a schematic I could get a copy of or the numbers on the chips. I can eliminate the possibilities because all my chips are there except for two that have different numbers of pins.

Thanks, Spankey

505-277-4409 mailto: snipped-for-privacy@eece.unm.edu
Reply to
spankey

Sunn will not sell service information or sell the parts for many of their models. There are some models for some reason, that they will give out service information.

Contact Sunn Service for the necessary information about how to have your system serviced.

Sunn Service

Jerry G. ======

[...]

Jerry G.