Reliable function generator

I need to replace several BK Precision 3MHz function generators in our labs with something similar. Several have broken and they are only a few years old. The model is 4000. I notice that the BK Precision 4000A model replaced it. I wonder if the quality is any better.

Function generators by Acifica, RSR and Instek are other possibilities. I'd greatly appreciate any comments on the 4000A or other models.

Thanks! Kevin

Reply to
Kevin

"Kevin" wrote in news:epr0af$42v$ snipped-for-privacy@onion.ccit.arizona.edu:

I believe these FGs all come from Taiwan. they get badged under several brands.

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik

Can you sell me one of your junkers? Mine is still working and I'd sure like to have a parts unit.

Don

Reply to
Don Bowey