Spetrum analyzer software

I'm trying to locate software that will let me control and display on a PC from a HP8591E spectrum analyzer or Tektronix 492PGM. I have a GPIB to USB interface.

Reply to
Chris Gumm

try this...

{b70002aa-0a06-11d6-a789-00d0b7694f32}

Remove "HeadFromButt", before replying by email.

Reply to
maxfoo

Chis,

I was willing to send you the Tektronix GRASP software for your 492P spectrum but my provider returned me the email. The size of the zip file is

250KB so not too big. Please send me a valid email

Best regards. Pierre-François snipped-for-privacy@wanadoo.fr

"Chris Gumm" a écrit dans le message de news:40198fde$0$45245$ snipped-for-privacy@nnrp.fuse.net...

Reply to
Pierre-François