Manual needed for a "Cray Communications MatchBox Router MR-1011"

Hello

I need a manual for a Cray Communications MatchBox Router MR-1011

Is the WAN1 connector a PCMCIA card interface?

Cheers

Rune Christensen

Rune Christensen

I don't think this is going to be of much use - is Cray Comms still around as a company?

Manufacturer: Cray Communications Phone: 01923 258000 Fax: 01923 210200 Web site:

(dead)

--
Colin
cw

Take a look at this link, it contains a benchmark of the Cray MatchBox router versus the Cisco 2500 and contains some interface info.

Sujit D'Mello

Reply to
Sujit D'Mello