Sanyo GVR-S955 manual??

I have a Sanyo GVR-S955 industrial S-VHS edit deck that I need an owners manual for. Anybody happen to have this manual? If so please drop me a line. A scan in any format would be good for me. (Please don't tell me to go to Sanyo's service site. They don't exactly have a stellar record and they no longer support this unit.)

Reply to
gothika