S:HP Interface cable 16500-61614.

Hi,

I want to get an HP Interface cable (16500-61614). This cable is an 80 pin Bus connector between an HP 16500B Mainframe and its HP 16500-68733 Interface board. It seems to me it is a standard 80 wire flat cable with two 2x40 holes "Buchsenleiste" like an SCSI connector cable. The holes are arranged in two lines (2,54mm) to 40 holes in 1,27mm raster. The bus-wire is shown here at page 5-8 part W3.

HP does not deliver those cables anymore and so I need a replacement or an address where I can buy that cable or the parts of it.

j.

Reply to
Juergen Sievers