Rhode & Schwarz plastic knob needed

I am in need of a replacement knob for a Rohde & Schwarz EK-890 series receiver, R&S p/n 6007.6031.00. The light gray, ribbed plastic knob has a machined brass core with single set screw to accept a 4mm dia shaft. The tapered knob has a major diameter of 14.5mm (0.575"), minor diameter of 12.5mm (0.490"), is 13mm (0.510" tall) and has a single black indicator line extending half the diameter of its flat face. I can provide a photo of the knob if you think you have one but want to make sure.

Please respond by e-mail if you have one or know where one is available (besides special ordering from R&S in Maryland). Thank you for your assistance.

Norm Drechsel snipped-for-privacy@wa3key.com

Reply to
Norm - WA3KEY