Need service manual/PCB layout IC-4E (4A, 4AT)

Hi

I'm desperately seeking a PCB layout for my defective 70cm handheld transceiver Icom IC-4E (IC-4A or IC-4AT would do it as well). I got the user manual with the schematic diagram, but also need a PCB layout. Can anybody help, maybe with a scan?

TIA Peter

Reply to
HB9BNV

IC- 04A/AT/E manual here;

( you have to use IE to download though) G'Luck

Reply to
Asplanchna

Unfortunitely IC-04 ans IC-4 are different models (one with Keyboard and LCD, the other with binary wheel switches), and for the IC-4 there is no service manual offered there :-(

But thank you anyway

Peter

Reply to
HB9BNV

Reply to
Asplanchna

Clever, you're right - that might be the solution of my problem!

You helped me more than I could hope for - many thanks again :-)

Peter

Reply to
HB9BNV