need help with NAND datasheet

decoder page

my 2 chips are hynix HY27US08281A - TPCB *leadfree* and hynix HY27UA081G1M - TCB *not leadfree*

but I need to know if it is possible to do a swap of the HY27US for the HY27UA the only conflicts that might matter would be the mode: "1" (the UA) "8" (the US) and Die: "S" (the US): SLC + Single Die + S/B "A" (the UA): SLC + Double Die + S/B

I'm trying to take an external flash chip and use a "thumbdrive" as a cheap flasher.

Reply to
The_Truth