MULTI-CHANNEL 16-bit 250 kS/s & 16-bit 1 MS/s USB 2.0 PC RECORDERS/REPRODUCERS
Now available with selectable 4mA current powered sensor inputs and full IEEE 1451.4 SMART TRANSDUCER Interface!
- Unique Low-Cost, High-Accuracy, Highly-Flexible Multi-Channel Recorders/Reproducers that utilize an IBM-compatible Windows PC for Storage, Configuration and Control.
- 5 to 10 times the PERFORMANCE of Digital Tape-based Instrumentation Recorders -Higher Bandwidth and Accuracy
- SUBSTRACTIVE DITTER for exceptional low level linearity and freedom for distortion
- Up to 50% LESS COST than Digital Tape-based Products
- 18 to 90 Simultaneous-Sampled 16-bit 250 kS/s (100 kHz) Record/Reproduce Channels on a single USB 2.0 port.
- 8 to 24 Simultaneous-Sampled 16-bit 1 MS/s (300 kHz) Record/Reproduce Channels on a single USB 2.0 port
- Disk-based True RANDOM ACCESS: Fast Locate, Simultaneous Independent Record & Reproduce
- HIGH-RESOLUTION 64bit Time Stamping and Event Marking
- Self-Calibrating and Maintenance-Free
- Easy Setup and Operation with any USB 2.0-equipped Windows
- Rich Feature Set and User-Friendly GUI
- Easy Interface with MatLab, MathCad, and Cprograms
- Entirely SELF-CONFIGURING with IEEE 1451.4 Smart Sensors - True PLUG & PLAY from Sensor-to-PC(r)
- Full 3-year International Warranty
For more information, please contact:
ADVANCED SYSTEMS CONCEPTS Inc.225 Lincoln Hwy Fairless Hills, PA 19030 USA firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 267-580-0292 Fax:267-580-0294