Motorized Variac & low voltage X'former

Like to make an automatic AC line booster using a motorized 0 - 120 Volt variable transformer, ie Variac, Staco, etc., with 10 amp (or more) current capability. A Variac model M1010B or equivalent would be fine. Also I want a 60 Hz 120 Vin fixed, not variable T'former (like a filament T'former), with 20 to 30 Vout at 10 amps or more. With some additional control circuitry that I'll provide, you can see what I'm trying to do. Both items should be used of course, in good operating condition. I'm interested in both or either T'formers.

Thanks, Jess

Reply to
Jess Hanchrow

Why not just get ferroresonant regulator. No moving parts. What kind of load do you have?

--

    Boris Mohar
Reply to