Mosquito Sound

I brought a TENMA brand Dig.Multimeter model 72-2050 which was on promotion from Farnell.I did not notice until when i need to test continnity, the beeper was very soft, it sound like " Mosquito" , it disappoint me. I suspect this belong to a mfe. design problem.Unfortunately i can't exchange or refund from Farnell because warrenty period is over. At another time i visit Farnell trade counter and found they have a display set which was the same model, when i tried it the effect was the same. So i don't ever belive any item that is "special price".

Reply to
mowhoong

There are a few other handhelds that are as wimpy on the sound; not much one can do about it.

Reply to
Robert Baer