adaptor plugs

Can an adaptor plug stop functioning? I cannot use my scanner, speakers or DSL modem because the adaptors are not working. I was trying to see if the adaptors would work in different equipment (i.e., the one for the speakers in the modem), and now the equipment I previously mentioned won't work. All my plugs and adaptor plugs are plugged into power surges.

Thanks for your help!

Reply to
Tara Salman