Looking for RF-low-IF downconverter (Rf. 2.4Ghz, or 5.8GHz) IF (< 50MHz)

Hi!

I have a IF-Tranceiver and I need to RF front end to amplify, downconvert RF signal at 2.4 or 5.8 GHz to IF (no more than 50MHz) since I apply Low-IF architecture and my ADC samplying rate is at most

100M samples/second. I have been doing product research for days but have not got anything I want. If you know such products.. or any suggestions on searching are welcome... I have no experience in buying such products and do not even know how to look for them.

Thank you!

David

p.s. sorry for duplicate this post.

Reply to