LeCroy Arbitrary Waveform Generator LW420

Hi,

can somebody help us with the software installation floppy disks or an image of the hard disk for the device? The hard disk stopped to respond and we have to reinstall the software on a new one.

Have found nothing to download on the manufacturer WEB site.

Regards.

Reply to
P.Reich

hello i've also this test equipment work well but i can't make a copy of the hd , i don't remember what is its size ,400MB? i don't know if with a simple copy you can put the file and use your generator

P.Reich ha scritto:

Reply to
imett

We had 170 MB, another 540-MB disk was accepted by BIOS without problems as our LW420 is just a 486DX PC. To make an image as well as to put it on a new disk it would be necessary to put the disk in another PC. You are right - it could happen that just an image will not work but it would be worth to try. At least we will see what is the file system, the DOS used and hopefully there will be possibility to adapt the parameters to our device.

Installation floppies will be of course a much easier way but it looks to be very difficult to get them

Regards. Peter.

imett schrieb:

Reply to
P.Reich