is motorola microprocessor still alive?

Is motorola still in the microprocessor business?

I knew about its participation in PowerPC architecture but don't know about their present status?

Who uses motorola microprocessors these days? or motorola mp is already sunk in?

greetings, Bob

Reply to
Bob

[...]

Actually Motorola spun that division off to move capital to other endeavors. They are still the largest selling microprocessors in terms of volume.

See the new name at

Clarence