a.r.m. inc won't pay their bills

a.r.m. is a fequent poster in this group. For those who might consider doing business with these characters, this has been our experience.

Its the old rubber PO that won't pay off. Accounts payable says we need X, X is something they already have and aren't legally entitled to, but they want it or 'they aint payin ya!'. After X then there is Y. etc .. It goes on and on. End result, they aren't going to pay their bill!! They have not complain about your product, they just ain't paying!

Guess the downturn has affected different companys in different ways.

Reply to
tony.m.marks