installing 1241 logic analyzer board

I have acquired two 1241 logic analyzers. One has a D1 and three D2 boards while the other has 4 D2's.

I would like to switch the D1 to the other machine. Is this process as simple as removing the board from the one machine and inserting it in the other? Are there any changes that must be made such as jumpers, etc.?

The parts of the service manual which are available to me (sections 1,

9-12) do not appear to cover this.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Richard snipped-for-privacy@tbaytel.net

Reply to