Inquiry about 200-500W PEM Fuel Cells !!

Hello!

We would like to transform a conventional lightweight electric scooter to run on hydrogen. This means we need appropriate mid-range PEM fuel cell. One of the following types of PEM fuel cells would be the best:

  1. 500 W and 36 V
  2. 350 W and 24 V
  3. 200 W and 12 V

Do you happen to know, where low-cost PEM fuel cells are available on the web? Our budget for a fuel cell is limited with 1000 $ maximum... Any help, technical data (including prices) and further instructions would be very helpful and apprechiated...Thank You!

Sincerelly yours,

Workgroup K-7 (Andra? Kocjan, Paul McGuiness) Institute Jo?ef Stefan Jamova c. 39

1000 Ljubljana Slovenia EUROPE
Reply to
Taoteck