Need help finding small 6 volt battery & charger

I need to find a small 6 volt battery pack and charger.

The size of the battery pack should be no larger than 5 AAA batteries.

I am thinking maybe radio controlled car battery/charger, but those are probably AA battery size?

Pulling it out of some device is likely, but which device might have a small six volt battery pack?

Thank you.

Reply to
John Doe

Why not use AAA batteries!? I've got some sat here that say 1.5V on them, so 4xAAA would be 6V. I think rechargables are usually slightly less, so you might need 5 of them..?

--
Danny
Reply to

Rechargeables are 1.2 volts each, that is five. They have to be in a pack, the application cannot afford the size/weight of a battery holder. Soldering together tabbed AAA rechargeable batteries is possible but I would rather have a premade recharger for them.

Reply to
John Doe