Huntron

I would really like to own a Huntron Tracker 2000 especially with the optional IC attachment. But I just purchased a microscope and need to stop spending. Thanks to all for the advice on the microscopes. I picked up a used Nikon on a boom stand. I have made a basic curve tracer one from some of the circuits you see floating around the web but I have never seen a circuit with variables that Huntron has. Does anyone know if there is a circuit that works just like the Huntron. With the variable current, and resistance settings and the pulse thing for the SCR's Has someone posted something similar on the web somewhere.

Thanks again Russ

Reply to
Russ