HP8922H Testset with Option 6 Calibration info needed

Hello all I just got a HP8922H with the option 6 add spectrum analyzer. All seems to work BUT when I enter a signal on the spectrum analyzer I get a wrong read out. Also the trace is not displayet correct. When I step in -10dB steps from my signalgenerator I get more around 12dB displayed instead of 10. I guess it is off calibration. I looked carefully into the big service menu but can not find the right places to calibrate the Log amplifier. Can anyone help me with info how to get the trace calibrated again. I can only find the Service guide for assembly level and there is no info about Cal menus in that. Thanks in advance from Peter Hansen

Reply to
OZ1LPR Peter