Tektronix 2215 Power Cord doubt

Hi guys,

I recently bought a Tektronix 2215 Scope which didn't come with power cord.I have one (3-wire) power cord that fits exactly into the scope's power socket.

My doubt is that I don't know which terminals are Hot,Neutral and Ground.So if anyone can please tell me those identification either from service manuals or you can just figure out if you have the scope using continuity tester.

Thank You, prizark

Reply to
prizark

snipped-for-privacy@rediffmail.com (prizark) wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@posting.google.com:

Brown= hot Blue = neutral Green/yellow stripe = ground.

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik-at-kua.net