HP 8415 with problems

Hi from Spain:

Today I had a problem with my loved HP 8415A.

Here are the details:

All is beign OK and suddenly the coils had phase -90 like a capacitor, and since a time later the light of searching in the front (Phase lock loop) always is active and fluctuating,

When this ocurred I was adjusting a coil for an antenna tuner, without any tension , I only had the coil. I will be very grateful if some expert would can give me some guide before starts my repair work.

Thanks in advance.

Joaquin.

Reply to
joaquin

I am sorry I did a error . I wrote 8415, it is 4815 a RF Vector Impedance meter

Reply to
joaquin