HP 7155B chart recorder

Hello,

I am looking for disposable pens for the HP 7155B chart recorder : according to the picture in the op manual and the HP part number they were made specialy for it (I don't find any similars among the various suppliers). My recorder is empty and therfore does anybody have got a pen and give me the dimensions in order to find the nearest one ? Thanks.

Reply to
JFP

Do not know what those look like, but:

1) Try OmegaLine recorder pens. 2) Refill what you have.
Reply to
Robert Baer