help Tektronix 492

help

I have a spectrum analyzer Tektronix 492 and not have the manual for repair

my problem is: turns on and seem to work well, but no analyzes the input signal is displayed only noise.

please help me by searching the handbook of service for repair?

thank you

Reply to
mimmobn

Hi,

I'd in the past a 496P very similar but only 1.8Ghz. And have repaired a friend's 492 with the 496 manuals!... May be the input mixer is burnt out!? I don't know... Firstly get the two service manuals. It's a priority to maintain this "Tekguy".

could help, I've verified they have for sell these manuals. Then subscribe to the forum snipped-for-privacy@yahoogroups.com and you'll be able to discuss with poeple who're expert in Tek equipments.

This is what I can tell you to help.

Good luck. pf F5BQP

"mimmobn" a écrit dans le message de news: snipped-for-privacy@k30g2000hse.googlegroups.com...