FS: Several handbooks of vintage equipment

Dear All,

Cleaning up ... I have a few manuals that are obsolete:

HP 3421A Data Acquisition and Control Unit, Service Manual. (A4 binder, approx. 2 kg)

General Radio 1192E Counter, "Preliminary" Manual (A4 leaflet)

General Radio 1436 Decade (A4 leaflet)

Philips Power Supply PE4819 (A5 booklet), 2x

Advance PMA 31-36 Power Supplies (A5 booklet)

If you are interested, please contact me via PM and make an offer. Just make sure that your return e-mail address is valid, and please mention "Manual" in the subject line.

Regards,

- Joerg

--
joerg dot hau at swissonline dot ch * Lausanne, Switzerland
http://homepage.sunrise.ch/mysunrise/joerg.hau/