FS: Scopes

I have the following list of test equipment FS. All the equipment is tried & true in super good cond. inside and out w/ shipping included in the price (to the U.S lower 48). Please email any questions or requests for info to: snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com

1) Fluke 97 2-channel 50MHz Scopemeter $305 shipped

2) HEWLETT PACKARD 8640B - $315 shipped

3) Tektronix 465- 100 MHz, 2-channel $255 shipped

4) Agilent 54622A 2-channel 100 MHz Oscilloscope - $465 shipped Thanks for looking!

Reply to
HomebruElectronics

Caveat emptor. We exchanged a few emails, but when I asked him for a photo of one of the scopes, or other evidence supporting the nascent belief that sending a large money order to an unlisted address would eventually result in my receiving a scope, I got no response. Looking through old posts, it appears this may not be the first time. Or can someone else put in a positive word?

Reply to
Walter Harley

Hi Walter,

I agree.

Sending money here is simply playing a sort of russian roulette.

You are safer of with a buy in ebay instead. I gues that says it all.

hth, Andreas

Reply to
tekamn