FS: Oscilloscope Camera with Flash module

Hey Everyone,

Don't know if any of you need a camera for your oscilloscope (or just want a cool Polaroid camera), but I have 2 for sale. They are Tektronix (Polaroids) 5-C5 Cameras. There are 2 sizes. I don't have any film, nor have they been used resently so I'm selling them as is. More information is available on their respective pages.

I put them up on eBay for maximum exposure. No reserve. Ends Nov. 28.

Anyway, for these and more check them out:

I'll be cleaning out my basement soon... I have way too much stuff collected. :) Thanks Andrew

Reply to
ERTW2001

I cannot remember an oscilloscope camera with a flash.

Why would you have a flash?

Bill

is

Reply to
ctsbillc

To wash out the film image so you can't see it. ;-)

--
I say, the boy is so stupid that he tried to make a back up copy of his
hard drive on the Xerox machine!

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Older o'scopes had a light which would illuminate the etched in graticule.

Al

--
There's never enough time to do it right the first time.......
Reply to

Al wrote in news:no.spam- snipped-for-privacy@news.verizon.net:

ISTR that the flash 'pre-sensitized' the phosphor before the sweep for a faster writing speed.Like when you shine a bright light on a TV screen,it then glows softly in the dark.

--
Jim Yanik,NRA member
jyanik-at-kua.net

What university are you at?(ERTW - I can guess the discipline)

Mark D.

is

Reply to
PiRho Tech