FS: Kikisui 5520 Oscilloscope 20Mhz Dual Channel - UK

Firstly apologies if adverts are not allowed, I've looked through google groups and adverts *appear* to be allowed!

Anyway I know its not a well known brand or anything but its fine for messing about with. Offers (Although I'm not expecting anymore than £40). collection would be essential from near to Birmingham although I'm willing to travel a bit!

Cheers

Ben J

Reply to
Benje