FS: HP/AGILENT 436A POWERMETER - RF/Microwave, LIKE NEW, CALIBRATED, [DIGITAL display]

HP/AGILENT 436A POWER METER - RF/Microwave [DIGITAL display] CALIBRATED, PERFECT CONDITION, warranty, may include sensor cable on request Do NOT reply on Newsgroup, if email: remove "death2spammers" strings in my address (repeated twice). Price $199/$229, shipping from Amplitech, Inc., New York, USA

Posted on Ebay, item# 330020367897. Goto

and enter "330020367897" (without quotation marks) into search window (or item#, etc.); BUY NOW OPTION is AVAILABLE, i.e. NO need to wait for Auction end ($199) - set to $229. Description is there (on Ebay), copied down here for your convenience, BUT to see PICTURES/etc do check that Ebay listing. Best done via Ebay - SAFE for you/me (my feedback is 100% positive there & 10+ years on Newsgroups), but if you're not into Ebay and unless a bid already placed, I can take it off and sell outside Ebay. Description copied here (see pictures on Ebay):

Concise description as you can GET DETAILED DESCRIPTION/SPECS/MANUAL at AGILENT website

search->enter 436A, power). People who buy Test Equipment are professionals/engineers - know already the specific model specs or can quickly locate. HP/Agilent 436A is one of the most widely used/legacy RF/microwave powermeters, thus often supported in modern ATE software and even modern Agilent meters almost always offer 436A emulation mode (I personally never had a chance to automate it), HPIB/GPIB is included (back connector) and tested with ATE software OK, the address selection switch is inside.

  1. CALIBRATED - VALID THRU JULY 2007
  2. CONDITION is LIKE NEW. PULLED FROM WORKING ENVIRONMENT at AMPLITECH, Inc.
    one of the best-known RF/Microwave companies - a spin off of Miteq, Inc. Used as recent as yesterday for military amplifiers testing, assure you precisely calibrated/ready to be plugged into your environment

  1. Sensor not included at this price, in fact I am using it with a new meter that didn't come with its own sensor, but I CAN add a near-new sensor cable at a very small fee, just email me.

  1. As mentioned above, docs/specs/manuals are at Agilent website, it's a simple meter comparing to dual-head/modern meters.

Reason to sell We're fortunate now to afford a company-wide upgrade program, e.g. for this powermeter we're now using a dual-head $5000 unit, so this original unit is up for sale. Will post an older/analog HP435 + waveguide sensor (thermistor type?) for $95 only - lookup my Ebay userID for "all items for sale by this member" - should find that meter soon (again, pulled from working environment, but long ago, could be nice as secondary/backup meter).

Reply to
Marco Licetti

Your email address is really pathetic in that you don't seem to realize that YOU are a spammer http://66.102.9.104/search?q=cache:GlWDaaVQapQJ:pages.ebay.co.uk/help/newtoebay/usenet-policy.html+*-users-may-not-post-on-Usenet-groups+zzz+suspend-the-user's-eBay-account

*.forsale.*+-group:*.marketplace.*&enc_author=a3szjS4AAACKiFrMZdZ7T4EJsIWhIVnknijPj3_c-cPpjwIfWrD2xsZawukkuDdG3Z6xfj3oaoI&scoring=d Approprite groups are obvious by the inclusion of words in their names like forsale ads marketplace biz

Reply to
JeffM

I posted to test Equipment/sci/electronics related newsgroup, why is that spam??

You should spend YOUR life on more useful things than reading evry message and analyzing, you dont like it - dont read, truth is I will NOT post again here

Reply to
Marco Licetti

PRICE CHANGED to $149 (auction) - 169 ("buynow")

Reply to
Marco Licetti

Yes. It's obvious you were trying to target your SPAM. Most people try to find out something about Usenet BEFORE posting to it. http://66.102.9.104/search?q=cache:SXIajvWUVHAJ:groups.google.com/support/bin/answer.py=answer=12348+Tempting-though-it-is-*-*-*-*-*-*+remove-*-*-*-irrelevant+STOP+zz-zz+qq+BOTTOM+if-your-reply-appears-on-a-site-before-the-original-article-does http://66.102.9.104/search?q=cache:SiglznvMQlIJ:

Every Usenet group has a charter. The charter for sci.electronics.* expressly FORBIDS ads. If ads were permitted, don't you think the groups you posted to would be FLOODED with them? If you had stopped being a self-centered jerk for half a second, you might have noticed that. . .

*-*-*-*+worst-*-*-*-*-*+incidentally+zz-zz+actively-engaging+PARTICIPATING+*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-PLASTER-*-* . .

YOU should pull your head out of your ass and stop annoying people with your SPAM.

Reply to
JeffM

So? You're still an illiterate spammer. Your shilling belongs on: news:misc.industry.electronics.marketplace which was created for the buying and selling of electronic equipment.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida