FS: Conceptronic Orion CSR I (1) SMT Rework Station $1500

I recently acquired a Conceptronic Orion CSR-1 SMT rework station in an auction with some other equipment I wanted. It appears to be in great condition. Includes a Panasonic WV-CL322 CCD camera. I am not equipped to fully test it out, but if anyone is interested I'll do what I can and report the results. Pictures available on request. First owner was NASA Johnson Space Center, Houston, so calibration and maintenance have always been professionally done.

I would like to get $1500 for it - I can only find one other Orion-1 for sale on the Internet and it's listed at $3500. Please email snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com if interested.

Reply to
Peter O'Rourke