WTD: GE # WB24x5181 (microwave temperature sensor - used okay)

x-no-archive: yes

Looking for an old NOS or even a used microwave temperature sensor (thermistor) # WB24x5181.

Was originally used in models older JET320001, JET340001, and JET3400D1 and is now NLA.

This is an old 1984 GE made by Panasonic but they swear by it and want it fixed.

Cold resistance is about 500K. Something close to the original is also acceptable to this customer.

Thanks very much.

William E Miller, AS-EET snipped-for-privacy@usa.net =86 IN

765_378_4640
Reply to
William Miller

Why do you want this purged? Part number information is always useful for future reference.

Michael

Reply to
msg

Okay, I'm leaving this for the ages. *wink*

I went through some old Panasonic & Quasar manuals and it looks like there are a few numbers that should be close enough:

A605Y4210AP, A605Y4210AQ & A605Y5450QP, are all replaced by # R8600-1, which works for a ton of models and is cheap enough to try.

The manuals say this should read 360-800k ohms over a respective temperature range of 50=B0F/10=B0C to 90=B0F/32=B0C.

Reply to
William Miller

Anyone knows how to reach William Miller? I don't get a reply to emails or phone calls for a Microwave display I sent hin to repair last week...

Reply to
loschu