FA: Tektronix MR501 X-Y Monitor/Scope Plug-In for TM500 series

------------------------------

I have a *** Tektronix MR501 Monitor *** plug-in (tested: *FULLY* functional), up for auction, ending August 24th, 2004, at:

If you're reading this at a much later date, or just want *other* good used Tektronix equipment, see my website, instead, at:

=============================

=============================

[OR, email me, at tomg(AT)fullnet.com]

The MR501 Monitor plug-in works in any Tektronix TM500-series power-supply mainframe, such as Tek models TM501, TM503, TM504, TM515, TM506, etc. (Those are the only mainframe models I have. There may be other TM500 models. If so, this plug-in *will* work in those models, too.)

It's a nice little X-Y scope. I tested the phase linearity and it looked good out to at least 3 MHz.

And the CRT is very bright, and focuses *extremely* sharply. (And the CRT has no "double peaking", either.)

The photos of it, at the ebay auction URL, above, show all of the front panel controls, etc, and show it in operation (including phase linearity photos comparing response at 50 kHz to response at 3 MHz).

Thanks for looking.

Regards,

Tom Gootee

snipped-for-privacy@fullnet.com