Datum Efratom LPRO Rubidium Lamp removal

Hi all, does anybody out there have any experience in replacing the lamp on an LPRO rubidium oscillator? I have two of these, one working and another which reads "lamp volt" = zero. I feel it is not a matter of lamp, as the lamp housing doesn't heat (it should). I would try swapping the lamps between the two units for diagnosis, at least to know if I could rely on a spare lamp from the faulty unit, but before attempting to loose the bolt which holds the lamp into its housing I would like to know if this could damage it. By the way, does anybody have the schematics of LPRO? Thanks, Antonio I8IOV

Reply to
Antonio Iovane