data rx/tx modules?

I need a low power data module that operates on vhf or uhf for short range data transfer (less than 300 feet). I know there is a company that makes the inexpensive transmit and receiver modules (that are already type accepted). But, can't remember the name of the company.

Google is useless, too many hits that aren't what I need.

Any help appreciated.

Albert

I found the answer, thanks to all that replied.

Linx makes chips and complete rx/tx modules as well as transceivers. Prices are very reasonable.

Albert