Data I/O Gang Programmer 121A

I've got an old gang programmer by Data I/O 121A

Although I have the device list from the archive section of Data I/O I'm having a real problem with finding an instruction manual.

Would anyone be so kind as to lead me along alittle bit with operating instructions? I'd like to use the serial ports to load the program to burn with.

thanks in advance,

Larry Paradis

Reply to
Larzat