DATA I/O 29B Info Needed

Anyone have a manual for the DATA I/O 29B EPROM Programmer ?

Thanks, Dick, W1KSZ

Reply to
Richard W. Solomon, W1KSZ

How about the 29A manual? Email me...

John :-#)#

(Please post followups or tech enquires to the newsgroup) John's Jukes Ltd. 2343 Main St., Vancouver, BC, Canada V5T 3C9 Call (604)872-5757 or Fax 872-2010 (Pinballs, Jukes, Video Games)

John Robertson

"Richard W. Solomon, W1KSZ" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

Try the above links. The 29A is very similar to the 29B.

Len

Reply to
Len

"Richard W. Solomon, W1KSZ" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

I have one. What area are you interested in?

Len

Reply to
Len