BSM connector?

The Tek plug-in function generator FG501 that I bought has a connector on the front panel that the Tek service manual says is a "Bsm" connector. I can't find anything at either DigiKey or Mouser that's anything like that.

What exactly was a Bsm connector? Any relation to a SMB?

Are there any adapters to currently used connector series?

Is there any reason anyone can suggest why I shouldn't just replace it with a small RF connector like an SMA?

TIA Norm

Reply to
Norm Dresner