between ESA or Phillips 27" tv, which better??

I am not sure what newsgroup to go to for this. I am looking at cheap tvs, and circuit city has their ESA brand for $161, a 27" color tv, pick up in store, or Costco has a 27" phillips for $189. anyone have an opinion.

Jennie

Reply to
Chandra1950

Quoting Chandra1950 [ snipped-for-privacy@aol.com], that posted to sci.electronics.equipment on 14 Oct 2004 00:23:15 GMT:

I don't know about ESA, but I would go with Philips.

[]s
--
Chaos Master®, posting from Brazil.
"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." -- Kurt Cobain