ANN: PyVISA 0.9

Hallöchen!

At , you can find information about the PyVISA Python package. It realises Python bindings for the VISA library which enables you to control measurement devices via Python source very conveniently.

Today I released version 0.9 which is the first public release. I tried to provide it with good documentation. It works very nicely with the GPIB in our lab, however, I haven't yet received feedback from others, so I leave it in beta status and with a version number < 1.

Tschö, Torsten.

Follow-Up to: sci.electronics.equipment

Torsten Bronger