American distributor for Europe for Tektronix

Hello..

Doe ssomeone know of any American distributors of measurement equipment who also delivers to Europe?

I know some but they are restricted to US market only...

Tektronix devices are just to expensive here in Switzerland (o;

cheers rick

Reply to
Richard Klingler

You didn't specify new or used, but I like these guys who post their price up-front instead of demanding you fill out a silly RFQ:

Note that this stuff is surplus.

Reply to
JW

JW schrieb:

Just visited their website...

Hmm...why do they write something like:

Our Price: $1,995.00 Sale Price: $1795.00

So means like normal price is cheaper then they are selling it? (o;

Ah yeah...I can live with either "new" or "used" equipment...

thanx rick

Reply to
Richard Klingler

I know of Scantek;

that sells worldwide sourced equipment in the US, and might be interested in helping you there in Switzerland.

Ask for Richard or Gary.

The difficult part is that they are all about acoustical instrumentation, while Tektronix is another specialty; wich they know less about.

One never knows what might be feasible. Delivery to Europe, via FedEx, is not a problem, as I have sold some of my devices directly there, cash required before shipping. Of course, you have to also consider maintensance support.

Angelo Campanella

Angelo Campanella

Because the item you talk about is one the company offers a "special sale discounted"

No. Read it this way: Normally our price is 1.995 USD, but now during our special sale you get a discount, so you have to pay 1.795 USD

Fine. Then you should check in Germany: Singer Electronics in Aachen or Rosenkranz Electronics (Darmstadt)

hth, Andreas

Reply to
Andreas Tekman