Subject Author Posted Replies

SGML/XML tools for arbitrary access to entities within document?
Hi, I am driving much of my software from data excised from formal documents that describe the algorithms involved in much more detail (and modalities) than is possible with (textual) "source code"....
2
2

CFP: EECEA2014 Malaysia
The International Conference on Electrical, Electronics, Computer Engineering and their Applications (EECEA2014) Asia Pacific University of Technology and Innovation (APU), Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia...

Favorite VM for development?
So here I am, trying to (again) help (another) customer whose previous cons ultant didn't leave complete sources and tools, and who cannot reproduce th eir production firmware. Aarrgggg... In past,...
20
20

trying to understand JTAG
Hi all, After having played around with a MSP430 on a TI launchpad, I got intereste d in onchip debugging. (the TI-launchpad has a spy-by wire interface which works quite nicely) In the mean time, I...
17
17

TSOP56 to DIL48 adapter question
Hi from Italy, i'm in need to program a JS28F640J3D75 flash memory with this programmer Thinking too easily that adapters were all the same i made bought this one No way to read data and Flash ID...

FT2232H synchronuous FIFO mode problem.
Hello, I have a custom PCB with FT2232H and FPGA on board. Writing from PC to FPGA via FT2232H in FT245 synchronuous FIFO mode workd perfect. However, I've g ot some problems with reading from FPGA to...

Gui application for embedded system
I am asking this here since you have probably met the problem. I have developped an embedded system that has a serial link (RS232) as user interface. So far we used a terminal to communicate but I now...
69
69

Finding root cause of performance loss
[ NB: cross-posted to and ] Hello everyone, I'm currently working on a "typical" set-top box project (digital TV). The system can be considered an "heterogeneous computing" system, with various...
5
5

Simple Manufacturing Tracking Software Recommendation
Hi Everyone It occurred to me that members of this group might being using a simple tracking system for electronics board manufacturing. At the moment, we are using a simple excel spreadsheet to track...
5
5

How to zoom on waveform on oscilloscope ?
I'm using Yokogawa DL1540L Scope to measure watchdog timeout. CH2 = 5V/div, CH4 = 5V/div, 50ms/div Single shot, rising edge trigger set on CH2. CH2 is gpio port. In software I set this port to logic...
3
3

ATA host to SATA disk adapter nightmares
I am trying to start using SATA drives in a system with a SOC chip which only has parallel ATA. Got some adaptors (3 of them) from dealextreme and thought I'd just connect things to work initially....
19
19

[OT] 2 full-time openings at Xilinx (embedded systems, embedded software, SoC, FPGA)
Hello, Xilinx (San Jose, California) has 2 full-time openings for people intereste d in software development, embedded systems, SoC chips, ARM architecture an d FPGAs. Ideal candidate would love...

Call for Papers: International Conference on Education Technologies and Computers ICETC2014
The International Conference on Education Technologies and Computers (ICETC 2014) Lodz University of Technology, Lodz, Poland September 22-24, 2014 The conference aims to enable researchers build...

First Design with Kicad
I am starting a design with Kicad in order to learn it. The Kicad web site has a list of Tutorials, but the first one, "Official KiCad tutorial" doesn't load. Anyone know what is wrong with it? I am...
4
4

filling remaining array elements with fixed value
Hi to all here Using Codewarrior,GNU i want to declare an array in program memory like this: const unsigned char my_array[8]={0xA,0xB,0xC,0xFF,0xFF,0xFF,0xFF,0xFF}; Is there any convenient way to do...
173
173