Zilog Aquired by IXYS

There appear to be some bumps before the deed is done.

Bill Giovino

Bill Giovino

My first thought was that someone got their press releases mixed up and this one is 20 years old.

My second thought was "is Zilog still around?"

Reply to
Jim Stewart

Poor Zilog - they have some nice devices, but their web site has to be one of the worst around.

Their Cortex M3 seems to have sunk without a trace, never getting past vaporware ?

Reply to
-jg