The UK Embedded Masterclass 2010 - 6th and 11th May Cambridge & Reading

Hi,

just to let you know that we are currently organising the next UK Embedded Masterclass,

Visit

Workshops include 'Migrating code to an SMP platform to get x2 performance', 'an introduction to Embedded Linux', developing 'Time Triggered code and why It Can be great choice' and ' a look at the very latest in Debug Technology'.

The presentations that are lined up cover such topics as 'using a PC database to collect data and manage data from an embedded system. More presentation information to follow.

'No Death by Power Point' - this year we have banned boring pre-packed presentations in order to raise the standards.

A vendor tabletop exhibition - your chance to chat with their engineers and discuss the challenges you face and the problems that you are trying to solve.

This event is 'FREE' to embedded engineers and technology managers - although the 1/2 day workshops are charged at =A395.00 and include lunch and refreshments.

Best regards

Richard Blackburn (organiser)

Reply to
Energi