x-post from Symbian group - Symbian bootstrap/services

Greetings, I'm looking at providing the lower layer services/mapping to the processor/host - most likely Xscale... The Symbian website is fine for app layer, but no information on boot code/bring-up which I'd be doing... does the "internals" book mentioned on the website provide enough, or is the only way to go via taking a Symbian course or two... I have alot of experience with realtime O/S from bootstrap to application, so unless the book is completely obtuse, then I'll be happy...

TIA,

-D

Reply to
Mr_D