wireless project - Date rate @ 4,608,000 bps

Looking for a solution for transfering raw data (4.6 is not counting the overhead) wirelessly. I'm looking for a module solution, but would consider a chip. Im also thinking about what kind of syncronizign scheme to use. My word lenght will be 24 bits wide. Any suggestions?

Reply to
Mikal

Mikal,

What distance?

4.6 what bit bytes ?

who is the source PC or any other system.

You may consider WUSB if it is short distance it is 40 M bytes for 5 meters specs are being finised.

best Rgards,

kawshol

Reply to
kawshol

I actually need to go no more than 100 feet (actually no more than about 20, but I've padded that figure). 4.6 Mbits per sec. I need the latency to be at an absolute min (no more than 10mS realistic?)

Reply to
Mikal

the

I would modulate a beam of light.