Who Makes Tiny Modem/PC-type Speakers?

I need a tiny speaker for a card we're designing.
We only need it for BIOS beeps and such so hi-fi
isn't important, compactness is.

Thanks,
Steve

Re: Who Makes Tiny Modem/PC-type Speakers?

Piezo beeper should be fine for that.  Hard to beat for either
simplicity or size.  Any parts shop should have some for you.

Re: Who Makes Tiny Modem/PC-type Speakers?

Thanks!  Someone here at work found that
Sonitron had one that was smaller than
the one we were already using (ironically
also made by Sonitron).  I believe they're
a Belgian company.

Re: Who Makes Tiny Modem/PC-type Speakers?

Try <http://www.regalusa.com/speakers.html , specifically the RPC
series, they have PCB-mount speakers from 10mm dia. We used a product
identical to RPC-12-E in a consumer project a while back.

Site Timeline