where is embedded 101 ?

as above.

Re: where is embedded 101 ?
Why don't you stop asking the newgroup questions that can be answered by
typing them into www.google.com ?

Peter

Re: where is embedded 101 ?
MyLinux,

Well done, I think you've managed to piss off just about everyone who reads
this newsgroup. My advice is to enrol in "common sense 101" before you go
anywhere near "embedded 101". This is getting well past amusing now....

Re: where is embedded 101 ?

Last time I checked, it was just after embedded 100 and right before
embedded 102....

now go to embedded 001 first!

---
Re: where is embedded 101 ?
there is already arm 11.

do u know?

Re: where is embedded 101 ?
I used the arm6 in 1995 but haven't used it since 1997 so I didn't know, and
it also does not matter to me.

Now how did you jump from embedded 101 to arm11 ?   You must have a few bits
flipping in the wind...

---