VECTORCAST

Hi Anybody is using vectorcast for Unit testing, I would like to discuss about the pros and cons of Vectorcast tool.

Reply to
sivaram1

Not used. Seen demos. Bought and used by others at my company around

2002 sometime. At that time it prooved to have the problem I saw at the demo but noone would listen to. Setting up testcases was done using a gui in which you had to click around for everything. No chace to copy paste things or do any scripting. So as unit tests became more complicated people started avioding it and used handmade test drivers and gcov instead.

Please note that this was 5-7 years ago and if they are still on the market the product must have changed, but be warned.

Reply to
nobody

discuss

IN the 8 years since this person used VectorCAST, the product has been updated significantly and is being sold worldwide. It is by far the most automated tool on the market for C, C++ and Ada. Tool has full copy and paste capability and scripting.

baitaversion